This product is an off-white powder or crystalline powder, easily soluble in water. It can significantly improve the water retention of various types of livestock and poultry meat. The compound product has a scientific and healthy proportion.
- Used in meat products
- High yield and low cost
- No obvious odor
- Strong No obvious odor water absorption
Application areas: Beef, pork, chicken, lamb, fish
Directions for use
① Chopping process: join the dry powder, in the first step, add the PhosFree MT200 together with the raw meat and some ice water into the chopping mixing pot, and then add other auxiliary materials.
② Rolling and injection process: when preparing the auxiliary material solution in the agitator, firstly add the PhosFree MT200, after it completely is dissolved, adding other auxiliaries materials, to prevent agglomeration.
- ① Correct raw meat
- ② production rate, select the appropriate ratio
- ③ Add as dry powder or dissolved
- ④ Tumble or inject
|NO.||chicken breast||Water||Aquasorb||Aquasorb/Gross weight|
Reference recipe for chicken fillet:
- ① Raw material processing: fresh or frozen chicken breasts are thawed naturally (ambient temperature≤12℃); cutting: cut into chicken fillet shapes
- ② Vacuum tumbling: temperature 6-8℃ Rolling method Total rolling 60min Vacuum degree -0.08Mpa Rotating speed 6r/min
- ③ Marinating: 12-16 hours; temperature:4-6°C; placing on a plate, quick freezing
Other matters needing attention:
- (1) The addition amount of non-phosphorus water-retaining agent MT200 should be adjusted reasonably according to the variety of raw meat and the yield rate;
- (2) The tumbling time can be adjusted reasonably in combination with the size and thickness of the raw meat to make the water fully absorbed.