- Food Ingredients
PhosphatesSodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP) Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate(SAPP) Monosodium Phosphate MKP Monoammonium Phosphate DKP Disodium Phosphate Dicalcium Phosphate (Food Grade) Diammonium Phosphate Monocalcium Phosphate Tricalcium Phosphate(Food Grade) Trisodium Phosphate Phosphoric Acid Sodium Metabisulfite Potassium Pyrophosphate (TKPP)
Dehydrated VegetablesPotato Powder Dehydrated Carrots Flakes Dehydrated Tomato Powder Dehydrated Onion Powder Dehydrated Garlic Powder Dehydrated Ginger Powder Dehydrated Leek Flake Dehydrated Mushroom Flakes Dehydrated Parsley Flakes Dehydrated Green Bell Pepper Dehydrated Cilantro Flake Dehydrated Shiitake Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper Dehydrated Sweet Potato Powder Sweet Paprika Powder
Nutritional SupplementsN-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine Hordenine hydrochloride Octopamine hydrochloride (Octopamine HCL) Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane(MSM) Acetyl L-carnitine HCl L-Carnitine L-Carnitine L-Tartrate L-Carnitine Fumarate Chondroitin Sulfate Calcium Gluconate Tri Creatine Malate D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride Synephrine hydrochloride Genistein Methoxyflavone (5-Methyl-7-methoxyisofiavone)
Plant ExtractsCitrus Aurantium Extract - Synephrine Huperzia Serrate Plant Exrtact - Huperzine A Matcha Powder White Willow Bark Extract — Salicin Milk Thistle Extract - Silymarin Resveratrol 98% Oat Glucan - Beta Glucan Tribulus Terrestris Extract - Saponins Green Tea Extract Black Tea Extract Bilberry Extract - Anthocyanins Curcumin Green Coffee Bean Extract Garcinia Cambogia Extract Rosemary Extract
EmulsifiersGlyceryl Monostearate Distilled Glycerin Monostearate(DGM) Tween SPAN 80 Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids (PGE) Sodium Stearate Potassium Stearate Calcium Stearate Non dairy creamer Sugar Esters Glycerol Triacetate DATEM Sodium stearoyl lactylate(SSL) Mono Propylene Glycol Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate(CSL)
OthersSodium Bicarbonate Ammonium Bicarbonate Calcium Sulphate Dihydrate Modified Starch Potassium Chloride (Food Grade) Potassium Formate Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda) Succinic Acid Sulfamic Acid Glacial Acetic Acid Glycerol Caffeine Anhydrous Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA ACID) EDTA Disodium (EDTA-2Na) Functional Animal Protein
- Feed Additives
- Industrial Chemicals
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
We're here to help
For product information and pricing, chat with sales agent:
Foodchem® Next Exhibition
Ingredients Russia 2020
Date: 18 - 20 February 2020
Location: Russia • Moscow
- CAS No:50-21-5
- Qty in 20' FCL:20MT
- Min. Order:1000KG
Products in stock
Products in stock
|Identification||Reaction of lactates|
|Stereo chemical purity(L-isomer)||>=95%|
|Color fresh||=< 70APHA|
|Chloride||=< 0. 1%|
|Residue on ignition||=<0. 1%|
|Citric、Oxalic、Phosphoric、and Tartaric acids||Passes test|
Lactic Acid is a chemical compound that plays a role in several biochemical processes.
Also known as milk acid, is a chemical compound that plays a role in several biochemical processes.
(1) Lactic acid has strong antiseptic and fresh-keeping effect. It can be used in fruit wine, beverage, meat, food, pastry making, vegetable (olive, cucumber, pearl onion) pickling and canning, food processing, fruit storage, with adjustment pH, bacteriostatic, prolonged shelf life, seasoning, color preservation, and product quality improvement;
(2) In terms of seasoning, the unique sour taste of lactic acid can increase the taste of food. Adding a certain amount of lactic acid to salads such as salad, soy sauce and vinegar can maintain the stability and safety of microorganisms in the product while making the taste milder. ;
(3) Because of the mild acidity of lactic acid, it can also be used as the preferred sour agent for delicate soft drinks and juices;
(4) When brewing beer, adding proper amount of lactic acid can adjust the pH value to promote saccharification, facilitate yeast fermentation, improve beer quality, increase beer flavor and extend shelf life. It is used to adjust pH in liquor, sake and fruit wine to prevent the growth of bacteria, enhance the acidity and refreshing taste. 5. Buffered lactic acid can be used in hard candy, fruit candy and other confectionery products, with moderate acidity and low sugar conversion rate. Lactic acid powder can be used for powdering various types of candy as a powdery sour agent;
(5) Natural lactic acid is a natural intrinsic ingredient in dairy products. It has the taste of dairy products and good anti-microbial effect. It has been widely used in blending yoghurt cheese, ice cream and other foods, and has become a popular dairy sour agent;
(6) Lactic acid powder is a direct sour conditioner for the production of steamed bread. Lactic acid is a natural fermented acid, so it can make bread unique. Lactic acid is a natural sour taste regulator. It is used for baking and baking in bread, cakes, biscuits and other baked foods. It can improve the quality of food and maintain color. , extend the shelf life.
1, What kinds of certificates can you offer?Foodchem is an ISO2008 9001 certified company, as for L- LACTIC ACID 85%, we can offer HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL Certificates, ect.
2, Is Foodchem a manufacturer or just a trading company?Foodchem is both manufacturer and trading company, we are L- LACTIC ACID 85% distributor, at the same time, we are manufacturer of other products.
3, What is the Min Order Quantity of L- LACTIC ACID 85%?Different products have different MOQ, for L- LACTIC ACID 85%, the MOQ is 500kg.
4, What is the price of L- LACTIC ACID 85%?Foodchem is a famous supplier and manufacturer of L- LACTIC ACID 85% in China, and has been corporate with many L- LACTIC ACID 85% suppliers for several years, we can provide you with cost-effective L- LACTIC ACID 85%.
5, How long shall we wait for your reply?We can guarantee to reply your inquiries of L- LACTIC ACID 85% in less than 24 hours in working days.
6, What kinds of transportation types can you provide?Our main transportation methods include air transportation, land transportation and water transportation.
7, What kinds of payment terms can you accept?The most commonly used payment terms are T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, etc.
8, How long will I receive my good?Foodchem has its own EDC warehouse in Shanghai, when your purchase order has been confirmed, inventory products will deliver within 1 week, other products delivery in 2 weeks.
You may also be interested in food grade agar iso soy protein powder sodium tripolyphosphate importer manufacture of phosphoric acid